Sándor is working on his first book, Sándor’s Oregon Trail, a companion piece to his TV series of the same name. He is currently seeking agent and publisher. Email us for a sample chapter.
Short Stories Fiction
- Pedaling to the Ends of the Earth Sándor cycles to Cape Leeuwin, the southwest tip of Australia. (New Zealand Herald, travel)
- Confessions of a Secret Asian Man Sándor’s essay on growing up as a secret Asian and discovering being different as a secret power. (New Zealand Herald, Aotearoa Ethnic Network, essay)
- The Art of Walking Backwards: How to Make a Documentary for $12,000 The making of Sándor’s New Zealand Trail/Behaviors of the Backpacker. (Offscreen.com)
- The Man Who Shut Down the WTO Sándor interviews Yes Men frontman Andy Bichlbaum. (Scoop.co.nz)
- Sándor’s business writing may not be as fun as creative writing. But it pays the bills. More at NotedFinancial.com